Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hughesville Fair - Tearing up the tractor pulls!



Stop by and see us at the Hughesville Fair this week!  We will be open 3-10:30 Monday- Friday and 12-11 on Saturday night. We have brought a huge selection of Glass Image Art Necklaces, Earrings, Matching Sets and Rings.  We also have a unique variety of my handmade clay jewelry - bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings and buttons.  I also went through my old jewelry stash from the store and have a ton of silver gemstone rings, earrings, toe rings and more....1/2 price or lower!  We're located where the wild animal display was in previous years.....Look for pink and white! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Yolanda M. said...

Your display looks great!! Wishing for lots of sales for you!

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

THanks Yoli! So far so good....I hope to visit my brother in Whittier CA next Spring...would love to get together & play with designs or shop if I make it! I'll keep you posted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG