Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recycled Ceramic Beaded Stretch Bracelets

I've had these Initial bracelets laying around....left overs from my store.  I've wanted to recycle these for a while now!  Adding my handmade raku cabochons, they turned out pretty cool... They look terrific  layered with 2 or 3.  Now there are ideas of taking this to a new level....With ton's of beads from my bead store...time to incorporate those with my pottery and metal designs.
I'll be taking these along with me to the Danville Arts & Craft Fair this Saturday..9-5pm in Danville, PA.  I'll be right by BJ's Ribs!  Looking forward to lunch..Stop down and see my new autumn/winter display!

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Refine your style and adorn your wrists with extensive range of bracelets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG