Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome to the Beads of Clay Open Studio Event!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... A little about me...I live on a beautiful farm in North Central Pennsylvania with my terrific kids and husband.  I have been teaching myself pottery and bead making for 3 years now.  It's exciting to see how my work evolves as I learn new techniques and acquire new glaze and tools.  This wonderful Beads of Clay group has helped answer my questions and supported my work! Please take some time to visit the other Studios by clicking here....

As well as clay designs, I also make jewelry in lots of different ways...Leather, glass, beads, ceramics, metals and love every minute of it! Most of the designs I create are right here on this blog and if you take a moment to scroll down you'll see a wide selection of my designs.

I will be offering two giveaways today and will be posting them again soon.  If you like you can comment on each to be entered in the giveaways!  The items are listed below the coupon posting.  Please comment!

Please click on the FOLLOW button on the right to follow my blog and be entered to win a huge giveaway at the end of October...if you're following me, then your entered to WIN!  I'll be posting the pictures next week!

Don't forget to visit the other blogs at the BEADS OF CLAY BLOG


Please take a moment to

5 comments:

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Thanks for sharing! I made sure to "follow" your blog! This is going to be a fun afternoon… :)

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

Yea...I'm nervous though :-)

Sandra said...

Love your work Melinda! Thanks for sharing!! Keep up the wonderful work!

TesoriTrovati said...

So glad to meet someone new. I love your snowman ornament! I have a collection of sorts.
Looking forward to learning more!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Rosalynn said...

What fun to learn more about your and your wonderful work. I will be sure to follow your blog as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG