Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sneek Peek at the Patinas!



Here's a look at some new copper pieces I'm working on....Thrilled with the outcome so far!  Just can't wait to turn them in to jewelry!  The patina is from Miss Fickle Media on Etsy...they've been super helping answer questions along my journey!  Each piece will be triple sealed so no discoloration when wearing....like the green ring from your copper ring...and the colors will stay true for a lifetime!  I would love to hear your feedback!  The large flower shapes will end up as necklaces, the large squares ~ earrings and the little rounds ~ earrings to.... I love the little copper leaf ring!  Will be posting on Etsy this week when they are finished~ Would love to hear your feedback!

8 comments:

JulesArtwear said...

These are mouth watering! It's exciting to head down these creative road! Enjoying your travels and hope to see you at lots of forks.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors, they will make fantastic designs.

Pretty Things said...

Those are REALLY cool! I haven't tried any patina-ing other than LOS myself, but have bought a lot of Miss Fickle Media's ready-made pieces.

KristiBowmanDesign said...

I love the patina, I've been playing with missficklemedia patina too, not nearly as much as you!! Good Stuff!!

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

Thanks! This is my 1st attempt! So far so good I think! Can't wait to get them completed!

Unknown said...

How fantastic!
I just saw a post from you as Melinda Orr on Art Jewelry's facebook page. I had to click on it because of those fabulous etched cuffs and thought to myself, "She is a natural!"
It is so nice to meet someone else who is in love with the rustic patinas also.

Heather said...

Hi, I love your patina findings!! Great color and I just love copper in any form. Thanks for following me - I signed up to follow you too! Glad to meet you.

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

Thanks everyone!
Heather...I'm in awe of your fabric cuffs! These are amazing and the quilt work! ....I also look forward to seeing more of your work and meeting you too~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG