Monday, June 27, 2011

Featured Artist ~ Andrea Cunningham

Featured Artist ~ Andrea Cunningham

This week featured designer is Andrea Cunningham.  She contacted me recently with a concept for a silk fairy ribbon and my Walnut Patina & Flower Clasp...after working out the details I got busy and dropped it in the mail! Now I know you all will want one and the great news is that she will be creating lots more to purchase....she has some great ideas for the focal clasp and charms... & I'm excited to put them into working components! 
I think you'll agree this is more than awesome! 

  


Andrea's Etsy site is filled with cute crocheted creations...seriously...how cute is this??? 
TWINS SET 2 Chunky Pink Cream Ivory Off White Beige Brown Crochet Knit Newborn Infant Baby Girl Double Pom Pom Beanie Hat Photography Prop

So if interested in this wonderful bracelet or her amazing fiber designs ~ click on the links above and follow her on Facebook!  

I love custom work! 
Send me a line if you're looking for something~ I'm pretty sure we can come up with a solution! 
Need some inspiration?....follow me on Facebook too! 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is way too cute! I will check her out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG