Saturday, June 25, 2011

Featured Artist ~ Handcrafted Serenity

Facebook Page : Handcrafted Serenity


Mary Anne Klinglesmith Flesch is a relatively new jewelry designer.  She started designing as a hobby, but soon friends were asking to purchase her pieces.  She has a nice selection of photo's on her facebook fan page and is really working at building her design skills.  


She picked up an assortment of artisan stone beads from me recently...She saw a few of my designs and loved the beads so I put together a nice coordinating set for her to play with ~ She has really put together some beautiful pieces!  Take a peek: 


   

Love the bezel set Artistic Stone and the way she used the ceramic bead in the tulip form~ Great work!  Take a moment to visit her Facebook page and join me in following her progress and new designs~


I currently don't have the bead sets on my etsy site, but if interested I have bead store amount of loose and strand beads. If interested, send me a note with colors & I'm happy to send you a picture of some bead groups!   If your using my components or beads & would like to be featured on my blog, please let me know & I'm happy to post your contact info and pictures ~ Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG