Monday, September 13, 2010

Pictures Of My New Show Display


What a terrific turnout at the Danville Arts & Craft Show! It was a beautiful sunny day.  So many happy people and many were gearing up for the holidays already.  Thought you all might like a look at my new fall display.  I whipped the new table covers in oh around 8 hours..(took forever!) The top picture is the front of my display.  The wood rack shows off an overview of my booth.  The second picture is a display of my ceramic designs using bamboo placemats and polished cardboard boxes which double for storage when packing up! The inside picture is  a variety of table displays showing ceramic charms, leather & raku bracelets, buttons and pendants.
The bottom picture is featuring my Glass Image Art.  I have over a 1000 pieces to choose from in my booth in a wide array of materials....Clay/raku, Glass Image Art, Beaded Jewelry and metal work including etching, hammering and stamping.  All my jewelry guests usually can find something they love or would be just right as a gift.  I'm proud of the progress I've made this year.  I finally feel like I'm finding my niche... everyday of work is more like playtime.  I feel very lucky and blessed!

2 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Melinda, Your display is awesome! It represents lots and lots of work ... not only on the display ... but the jewelry!

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

Thanks Barbara! I'm finally getting it together and having fun at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG