Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Leaf Plates and Buttons

Just pulled these out of the kiln.....You could use them as teabag holders, little cheese plates, ring holders or soap dishes.  I really love them.  They stack pretty well too! Most are made from hydrangea leaves...but there are a few oak, aspen and a fern imprint.  I was excited to try out my new Georgies glazes...many of the brighter tones are theirs...I used some Speedball glaze colors for the bases.  They were fired at ^6. 


Below are some of my newest leaf buttons.  I've been working closely with knit designer Deb Foust of Folk & Foust.  She's using my custom oversized buttons for her knitted texting gloves, hats and scarves.  I'll be interviewing her soon and adding pictures of her amazing work!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Awesome Leaves!!!! Love the buttons also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG