Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Riveted Heart Ring Tutorial

Hi Everyone!
Finally getting my second tutorial finished.....
you don't want to know how many times I've recorded this...lol! 
Fortunately the swear words have been cut! 

So here you go ~ 

My apologies for the narrowness...I'm still working out the bugs...
So hang in there!

For this project you will need the following
Below you can click on the links to go to the specific item on my Etsy ~ 
All of these items are in stock and ready to ship....
will be mailed within a day!

Here's a pic of  the finished product...I especially like the you & me ring!
Would love your feedback!  


Look for more tutorials ....like I said working out the bugs!
I'll be posting the winner if the Hammered Pink Earrings tomorrow!
Happy Designing!

9 comments:

CrippleHorse said...

Amazing ring, great tutorial!!
I'd love to try it out!!

DESPINA

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Thanks for the tutorial. A while back, I had taken a class on riveting and stamping and but struggled some with the riveting. Your section on riveting really helped me brush up on that skill!

What type of hammer were you using to hit the stamps?

Cindy said...

What a beautiful project! Thanks, Melinda for sharing!!

SueBeads said...

Great tutorial, Melinda! I wonder how you find the time to do all this! Thank you for the tutorial!

The Beading Gem said...

Love the tutorial! I am starting to prefer ring blanks to wire rings! Will definitely feature this one too!

Dawn said...

I am all over this one! Just looks so rustic and just chunky enough....lots of room to experiment with different designs. I'm excited!

Firefly Visions said...

All of the rings are cute.. A great tutorial on a project that is versatile. I really love the You & Me ring - it is definitely my favorite, but the others are adorable.

mishall magarzo said...

omg. how can i get one of those?

http://www.investmentsinsilver.com

Kristin Oppold said...

Very cool and great tutorial!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG