Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SpringFest or Bust Sale ~ 1st of the year!


So excited to be heading to Bead Fest Spring in April ~ 
The highlight is that I'll be meeting with everyone below for a some
girl time ~ to talk beads!
What could be better??
I'm looking forward to meeting Jan & Karen 
&  to see Diana, Mary and Staci again! 

We've decided to have a sale to create some spending $ to take along...

THIS IS A 2-DAY SALE
This weekend only
Sat, March 31 & Sun, April 1st

I'm offering a 15% off discount on my jewelry, tools and components~
Everyone else is offering a nice discount and have blogged about their deals! 
Take a minute to visit everyone ~  
Use discount code :
  BEADSNOBSPRING 
for everyone's site discount
Melinda Orr - Melinda Orr Designs (you are here) 

Diana Ptaszynski  -Suburban Girl Studios

Mary Hubbard - White Clover Kiln

Jan Onipenco - Molten Mayhem

Karen Totten - Starry Road Studio


Staci Klinger Smith - Staci Louise Artisan Accents

A GIVEAWAY! 
I'm giving away a grabbag of my latest finds 
from the Bead Show ~  
for details to enter~ 

2 comments:

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Even though I too am going to the show, I will be bookmarking this sale. Too hard to pass up a sale on beady goodness, especially from all of the talented artisans listed!

Anonymous said...

Awesome sale. Have a lot of fun at SpringFest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG