Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Bead Soup Partner...Molly Alexander

I am humbled to be partnered with 
Molly Alexander 
from 
Miss Molly Designs
for this season's Bead Soup Party! 
Please stop by her social sites and check out all of her wonderfulness!


I'm late getting this posted ...
so so busy with orders, shows etc..
I apologize Molly for the being so late!
Now to the eye candy ~

My package was so beautiful! So much time and warmth included!
Now...I just want to look at these forever...
this  message focal and hand beaded toggle clasp
Honestly..I am in awe! 

Gorgeous lampworked beads 
So sweet ~ glass bell flowers
Yum....think I want to eat these..:-) 
So pretty lampworked beads ~
Each was separately wrapped...just like Christmas!

I'm contemplating...haven't yet started....
but it's coming together in my mind

Visit Molly's Blog to see what I sent her!
Here's a peek


Look for the reveal on
MARCH 3rd
Bead Soup Blog Party

12 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

That is an AWESOME soup! You will make something AMAZING with it I am sure!

Alice said...

Fabulous bead soup you received! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

aneri_masi said...

Wow! I am speechless!

Unknown said...

Wow for sure! I'm really looking forward to what you create.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

WOW! That beaded toggle clasp is gorgeous!, as is everyting else! What fun!

Anonymous said...

The clasp is awesome, and the lampwork beads are so pretty. Can't wait for the reveal. Also wanted to pass along that my bead soup partner Donna of This Years' Dozen said that the clasp I sent her (your cabochon embedded gold clasp) was the coolest clasp she had ever seen!

beautifullybrokenme said...

I can't wait to see what you make with your soup ingredients! Thanks for posting such great pictures! :)

Ann said...

Those are great! You have a pendant focal and a toggle focal it seems:) You should have a great time designing with that mix.

Lori Anderson said...

So absolutely gorgeous!

CraftyHope said...

YUM! The soup ingredients Molly sent you are simply divine. I cannot wait to see what your creative mind comes up with!

Stories They Tell said...

Melinda, your Bead Soup patinated pieces for Molly are completely AWESOME! Wow! what amazing colors. I hope you have some of this in your shop-- I want some!! Can't wait to see what Molly does with them.

Stories They Tell said...

Melinda, your Bead Soup patinated pieces for Molly are completely AWESOME! Wow! what amazing colors. I hope you have some of this in your shop-- I want some!! Can't wait to see what Molly does with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BKG